Sep 17, 2015 | by Centre
Wellbeing & work PhD jobs and call for submissions on wellbeing research & practice
→Our Work, Learning and Wellbeing evidence programme is recruiting!
It is looking to recruit up to two funded PhD students to support work across:
- Wellbeing Skills for New Models of Working Lives
- Sustainable return to work
- The impact of absenteeism and presenteeism on career paths
- Sustainable workforce models for supporting older lives
- Well-being and self-employment
- Wellbeing and healthcare professionals’ education and work transitions
- Work and wellbeing in the public sector
→We also have two calls for submisisons for you…..
1. The British Sociological Association Happiness Study Group is running a one-day workshop on the 9th December:
Happiness, Wellbeing and Flourishing: Exploring Links between Research, Policy and Practice -CALL FOR PAPERS
2. FUSE, the Centre for Translational Research in Public Health is holding its third Knowledge Exchange conference Apirl 27-8th 2016: