What's happening now?
The What Works Centre for Wellbeing now has its Board and five teams – four evidence programmes and the central translation hub. Over the next six months we are
1. Doing the job of the Centre by starting to
- share early evidence and tools
- grow the evidence base by helping with wellbeing evaluation
- share learning from pioneers in the case studies
- connect people up and work together on shared questions
2. Getting out to understand further as much as we can about your priorities for evidence synthesis, data analysis and what else you need, to understand what we can do in the UK to improve wellbeing.
- This is to ensure that the evidence work we do is as relevant as possible and the needs and interests of users and stakeholders are at the heart of what the centre does. Each of the teams are doing this.
- Contact to take part email@example.com
- This includes listening to how people across the UK think and talk about wellbeing and what matters to them in the public dialogues.
- It will result in a synthesis of end user engagement which will be the basis of how we prioritise the centre’s workplan of what reviews, analysis, tools and services we do over next three years.
- This includes working with Big Lottery Fund, Young Foundation Fellows, and soon, the Wellcome Trust and the Alliance for Useful Evidence so that what we do on translation of evidence and supporting implementation and practice is evidence informed.
- We are understanding how to best to help with
- implementation of evidence based activities
- use of the wellbeing data infrastructure
- evidence informed policy and practice
- sharing of learning from evidence and practice
- We are also finding partners, trying things out based on what we know already and learning as we go.
Add my view → firstname.lastname@example.org