Business Leaders’ Council
An event series for businesses and employers highlighting issues around workplace wellbeing
In partnership with
As a Centre, we shape the agenda for better research, practical tools and policy on wellbeing and work. We do this by developing evidence in the field, creating tools on how to measure wellbeing in the workplace and sharing expert knowledge by convening interested parties.
Our Business Leaders’ Council brings together a small and carefully selected number of non-competing stakeholders from the business sector. They are not only demonstrating an ongoing commitment to wellbeing within their own workplace, but also considering wellbeing in their supply chains, of their consumers and within society more broadly.
The Council is aided by a group of leading academics and with direct relationships across government departments. These experts help to define the problems, scope the offer and implementation needs of private sector partners, and support the development of the Centre’s expertise and delivery in this area of work.
Join our Business Drumbeat mailing list to get event invites in your inbox.
Sign up to the Business Drumbeat
There are lots of reasons to join the Council:
- Engage with other leaders in non-competitive sectors, research academics and government on the subject of wellbeing.
- Help shape the agenda for research and policy on wellbeing, addressing all key drivers of wellbeing, not only of employees but also of customers and the communities in which businesses operate.
- Attend and contribute to the development of content for the All Party Parliamentary Group Wellbeing Economics.
- Attend, contribute and be named supporters of the Centre’s new evidence briefings (at no extra cost).
- Gain insight from academia into emerging workplace research and its relevance and have access to pre-publication findings from Centre projects.
- Access further sponsorship opportunities of new Centre publications and thereby benefit from enhanced reputation, corporate branding, associated position of thought leadership and input into any subsequent events related to the reports.
- Be profiled as practice examples and feature in guest blogs on the Centre’s website through blogs.
- Discuss the development of new and bespoke projects tailored to your business needs that also align with the Centre’s mission and further businesses’ and society’s understanding of wellbeing.
- Take advantage of pilot schemes to test implementation of wellbeing interventions to gain evidence and new insight into what works.
- Access support from the Centre to advise on evaluation methods for wellbeing interventions in your business.
- Receive briefings on developments in wellbeing public policy
- Offer potential for collaboration with academics, other companies and funders.
- Meet regularly through the year with information exchanged electronically between meetings.
Get in touch to enquire about joining the Council.
Find our Business Leaders’ Council webinars and blogs below.
Sign up to our weekly e-mail list
Sign up to receive resources, insights and evidence as they are published.