When, why, and how to do co-production in wellbeing policy and practice
Co-production in policy and practice
When, why, and how to do co-production in wellbeing policy and practice is a paper by Dr Mark Fabian and Anna Alexandrova.
Through a case study with UK national anti-poverty charity Turn2us and academics from the University of Cambridge, the paper covers:
- what co-production is: a deliberative, collaborative practice bringing together stakeholders, practitioners, and technical experts to design, deliver and evaluate place-based activity;
- when co-production might be appropriate;
- why co-production is valuable;
- how to approach conducting co-production and stages of the process;
- common challenges and considerations.
You may also be interested to…
Sign up to our weekly e-mail list
Sign up to receive resources, insights and evidence as they are published.