You may also wish to Read the blog article on this document.
Why is employee wellbeing so important? (video)
In partnership with
Why is employee wellbeing so important?
Business-council2 from what works wellbeing on Vimeo.
This video is a recording of our Business Leaders Council webinar on 14 December 2020. It looks at:
- how Covid-19 has affected wellbeing
- why employers are so important to people’s wellbeing
- why wellbeing matters more than money.
- Tera Allas – Director of Research and Economics, McKinsey & Co
- Richard Heron, Vice-President Health and Chief Medical Officer at BP
- Alaana Woods – Commercial Director, BUPA
- James Herbert – Founder and CEO, Hastee
- Dr Paul Williams – UK Division, President, Maximus UK
Sign up to our weekly e-mail list
Sign up to receive resources, insights and evidence as they are published.