You may also wish to Read the blog article on this document.
Why is employee wellbeing so important? (video)
In partnership with
Why is employee wellbeing so important?
This video is a recording of our Business Leaders Council webinar on 14 December 2020. It looks at:
- how Covid-19 has affected wellbeing
- why employers are so important to people’s wellbeing
- why wellbeing matters more than money.
- Tera Allas – Director of Research and Economics, McKinsey & Co
- Richard Heron, Vice-President Health and Chief Medical Officer at BP
- Alaana Woods – Commercial Director, BUPA
- James Herbert – Founder and CEO, Hastee
- Dr Paul Williams – UK Division, President, Maximus UK